The First Ever Bass Canyon Festival is Here With An Amazing Bass-filled 2018’s Lineup
The Bass Canyon is taking over Gorge Amphitheater in Washington this August on 24th to 26th, this 3-Day Music Festival is introducing a Heavy Bass-filled lineup for all the bass music lovers from nationwide collaborating with Excision and Live Nation.
George City is among the famous venues for Paradiso Music Festival and has been nominated as the most desirable venues for live music festivals in all over the world many times. So, an all bass-based music line up in George city is a huge news.
Another best thing about this Festival is that it is a one set music festival which will hold all the performances for all three days, this allows music lovers to enjoy each set played by all of the artists without missing anyone.
Zomboy is said to be headlining the festival along with a special B2b set between Excision and Nghtmre. Other than that Excision will also perform two solo sets in the show. Other big artist on the lineup are Virtual Riot, Bear Grillz, Dion Timmer, 12th Planet, Doctor P, Slander, Black Tiger Sex Machine and Bro Safari and many more of the best bass music produce.
Following is the list of all the artists that will be performing at Bass Canyon Festival 2018:
12th Planet, Barley Alive, Bear Grillz, BTSM, Boogie T, Bro Safari, Cookie Monsta, Dion Timmer, Doctor P, Downlink, Figure, Funtcase, Herobust, Liquid Stranger, Phaseone, Protohype, Riot Ten, Rusko, Slander, Space Laces, Spag Heddy, Squnto, Sullivan King, Svdden Death, Trampa, Virtual Riot, AFK, Al Ross, Arius, Blunts & Blondes, Dirt Monkey, Hesh, Subtronics, Ubur, Wooli, Xaeber, and two solos sets by Excision and one b2b set between Excision and Nghtmre.
The Bass Canyon Festival also offer 4 nights of camping with various settings i.e. standard, terrace, premier and an easy option where you get all the things set up prier to your arrival.
Important info that you must know about Camping:
- All campers must have ticket to Bass Canyon
- 1 Camping Pass required per vehicle, not per person.
- Only 1 vehicle is permitted per campsite. Any additional vehicles must purchase an additional campsite to park overnight.
- If you’re part of a campsite that plans to park multiple vehicles next to each other, all vehicles MUST arrive at the same time, no exceptions. Remember to purchase the same type of camping pass for each vehicle. Limit one camping pass per order.
- A vehicle is not required to camp.
- All campers MUST be 18 years old by date of entry.
- All vehicles and guests will be searched before entry into the campgrounds.
This festival is sure to be a marvelous journey into the bass world. Tickets are on sale now and are being sold as fast as it gets so don’t waste anymore of the time and book your tickets for a Bass-filed experience of a fantastic Music Festival.
You can get all the information about the tickets as well you can purchase them directly from the official website of the Bass Canyon Festival tickets.