Phish’s Curveball Festival 2018 at Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, NY
The long-awaited Phish’s Curveball Festival is just around the corner. This year is the 11th edition of the Phish Festivals and the very first to be named Curveball. The Festival dates and location has been announced by the Festival Authorities and it is said to be taking place at Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, New York on August 17th to 19th, 2018.
It will take over the Rolling Hills of Central New York Near Finger Lake District, the Festival is offering a wide range of camping options as well as it is only a few miles away from northeastern cities.
Phish Curveball tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through Tickets4festivals.com
You have two options on Tickets, General Admission Weekend Passes and the second option is Glen Close Weekend Passes. General Admission Weekend Passes gives you access to all three days fun and General Admission Camping Ground Pass you’ll have to buy a parking pass separately for your cars or RVs. On the other hand, Glen close Weekend Packages Allows you three day passes, General and Glen Camping Ground passes as well as Vehicle pass for one car or RV.
There is a lot of camping options and loads to do we have compiled a list of items you will need to bring with you a list what not to bring or prohibited items on Festival Ground as well as a list of items that Festival will be providing themselves.
What To Bring
- Warm clothes
- Rain gear
- A tent/sleeping bag
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen / sunglasses / hat for shade
- Plastic trash bags
- Extra toilet paper
- A lantern or flashlight with extra batteries
- Something to keep track of or identify your camp
- A plastic container or two for water
What Not To Bring!
- Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind
- Beer kegs / hard liquor
- Glass containers
- Open fires, Ground fires, Charcoal fires
- No Cameras larger than a point-and-shoot camera nor ANY video recording equipment will be allowed onto the concert field. Unauthorized film or video will be confiscated.
- Laser pens or similar focused light devices.
- Beach umbrellas or any other items that might impair the sight of other fans that include the chairs in the concert area!
What Festival will Provide!
- Shade Tents and Mist Tents
- Pluperfect Tents
- Hand Sinks
- Foot sinks
- Portable toilets
- Trash, compost and recycling stations
- Information/Lost & Found
- On-site 24-hour medical, police and security services
- ATMs and 24-hour General Store
- 24-hour Specific Store
- Cell-phone charging station
- A wide variety of food for purchase, including Deez®-brand nuts
- Potable water, free and for purchase
- Ice, for purchase at the general store and throughout the campground
That’s it that is all you need to know to be a part of the festival this year. I hope you enjoy lots and also that we have been of some help.